Nominal Capacity (C20) 250
Float charge voltage for
12V battery: 2.25Vpc at 77ºF (25ºC)
Self discharge rate: < 2% per month at 25ºC
Shelf life: Six months at 68ºF (20ºC)
NARADA GP (General purpose) series valve regulated lead acid batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology. They have robust and long life plates.The electrolyte is impreg- nated into glass mats between the plates to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of UPS, solar and emergency lighting system.
- Extra long life service designs.
- Non-spillable construction design.
- Safety valve installation for explosion resistance.
- Higher safety & reliable construction.
- Low self discharge characteristic.
- Flexibility design for multiple installation.
- Standard terminal configuration suitable for single and multiple unit installations.
- Primary use in standby system design but also suitable for solar application.